Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pumpkin Pie

It's officially the holiday season and nothing smells better in your home than freshly baked pies! We're celebrating our Thanksgiving a little late this year so everyone can be together (we all have off schedules). It's going to be a Cambodian/American meal. My mom will be making a Cambodian noodle dish, one with curry and the other with a traditional fish broth.  I will be making Turkey, mashed potatoes, etc.   It's all so yummy and I don't know how I will manage to fit all of that in my tummy. I absolutely LOVE pumpkin pie. I have never made them before. I always bought them.  This year I made a semi homemade one. I particularly like bite sized ones, so I made mini pumpkin pie bites. Here they are!  I can't wait to eat them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment